KIND Bar Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter + Protein


Description

KIND Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate is a satisfying & delicious blend of peanuts and dark chocolate bound in honey for a snack that delights from the first bite till the last.

 

 

 

Ingredients

Peanuts, dark chocolate flavored coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, cocoa powder, soy lecithin, natural flavor, salt), almonds, glucose syrup, honey, soy protein isolate, peanut butter (peanuts, salt), unsweetened chocolate, chicory root fiber, soy lecithin, tapioca starch, sea salt.

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size  1 Bar (40g) Calories  200 Fat Calories  120 Total Fat  13g (20% DV) Saturated Fat  3.5g (18% DV) Trans Fat  0g Cholesterol  0g Sodium  25mg (1% DV) Potassium  190mg (5% DV) Total Carb  17g (6% DV) Dietary Fiber  2.5g (10% DV) Sugars*  9g Protein  8g  *Includes 8g Added Sugars Vit. A (0%), Vit. C (0%), Calcium (4%), Iron (8%), Vit. E (10%), Vit. B3 (10%), Phosphorus (10%), Magnesium (15%), Copper (10%), Manganese (20%)